SAFE TRAVELS AT PALO SANTO
Our guests’ and staff safety and peace of mind are essential for us and we know that travelling post-pandemic can be stressful.
Discover what we are doing for your protection:
- Hand sanitizer is available in the lobby and by the elevators on each floor. We kindly ask our guests to use it regularly and especially before proceeding to check in and check out.
- Face masks. We are very sorry that we need to use face masks when interacting with our guests. Rest assured that there is always a smile hiding behind the mask!
- Cleaning and sanitizing. Rooms and public areas are thoroughly sanitized every day. Before a new guest arrives, rooms are specially disinfected, paying particular attention to remote controls, door knobs, telephone and switches.
- Elevators. We kindly request our guests to respect social distancing in elevators by only traveling with the persons they are sharing the room with.
- Breakfast. Buffet breakfast has been momentarily suspended. Breakfast is served at the table in our restaurant.
- Our staff’s temperature is checked daily and any employee feeling sick is required to stay home on paid sick leave.
- Transfer from / to the airport: We partnered with a shuttle company that guarantees the highest hygiene measures. Drivers are required to wear face masks and to wash their hands frequently and vehicles are sanitized after each trip.
- Access to our rooftop (shallow pool, sundeck and hot tub) is by appointment only and may be used only by the occupants of one room at a time. The area is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after use.
- For safety measures, other public areas such as our restaurant, garden and fitness room are temporarily closed.